At BDT, you will work with the best Team of employees and supervisors around. But not only will you enjoy coming to work because of your co-workers and the supportive environment, BDT offers a wide range of benefits to full time employees.
After an initial 90 day probationary period, full time employees will be eligible for:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Provided uniforms (shirts, sweatshirts, jackets and pants)
- Personal Protection Equipment provided
- Bonus Eligibility (based on attendance and accident-free performance)
- 401k with company contribution
Full time employees have six recognized holidays each year. In addition, they are eligible for one week of vacation after their first year on the job. Stay with BDT for three years and time off increases to two weeks per year.